Mancan Staffing in partnership with a Novelty, OH Company is in need of LANDSCAPE FOREMEN to join our team of energetic self-starters for the 2019 season. We have openings for both Maintenance Foremen and Design/Build Foremen. Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity to GROW with us!
• Execute the on-site contractual agreements for assigned projects in a manner that is within quality, efficiency, and safety standards.
• Responsible to maintain profitability while upholding standards, maintaining employee morale, training and developing production personnel, and managing crew, materials, and time while on the job site.
• Develop a clear understanding of assigned project and fulfill expectations by planning, monitoring progress, adapting as needed and communicating needs with coworkers, clients, and vendors to keep project schedules.
• Continually develop and apply new skills and knowledge by self and by crew.
• 3+ years’ experience including in a related field/industry
• Display professionalism through actions and communication with clients & team members
• Keen sales and/or customer service skills
• Strong communication skills
• Desire to continually gain efficiency without compromising service
• Ability to train and develop direct reports
• Dependability and willingness to work in diverse weather conditions
• Track and record time and materials for assigned projects
• Valid Class A driver’s license with ability to drive company vehicles. CDL is preferred but not required.
• Highly motivated and willing to take initiative
• Experience with equipment maintenance
• Excellent attention to detail while having fun in a fast paced, high performance environment
• Love for the outdoors and landscape industry
• Experience with fertilization and/or aeration a plus
• Bilingual candidate preferred
• DESIGN/BUILD: Layout and installation of plantings, hardscaping, masonry, carpentry, excavation, grading, drainage, snow removal, and landscape functions.
• MAINTENANCE: Organization skills to keep track of weekly lawn-care services provided to residential & commercial customers. Knowledge of plant diseases and insects to monitor landscape health.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at www.mancan.com/ or we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024.Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Check out all of Chardon Mancan jobs at www.mancan.com