Newark Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is hiring!!!
We are the staffing company with a CAN DO ATTITUDE! An EXCITING new job is right around the corner for you!
Mancan has partnered with a well-known company in Johnstown, Ohio who is seeking an Assembly Operators. Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test. Hours are 9:45pm - 6am. Pay starts at $12.00/hr. Very clean environment to work in.
The Production Operator Technician is responsible for operating Auto load, Assembly, and Print machines across all production departments. Troubleshoots minor operating difficulties including: analyzing machine operations, locating troublesome elements within machines, making necessary mechanical adjustments to eliminate quality variations and mechanical malfunctions. The Production Operator Technician inspects products, tracks production, maintains equipment as necessary, and completes production paperwork.
• Monitors and maintains proper machine operations, clear jams and faults in a safe manner
• Supports machine set-ups and changeovers
• Performs basic machine troubleshooting
• Records down time, maintains production records, and other data entry as needed
• Provides timely and complete communication to Team Leaders and all other impacted operational and functional teams regarding quality or mechanical issues
• Ability to make minor adjustments to machines to maintain quality standards
• Inspects and packs finished parts properly; distinguishes between different colors and shades of color, and identifies small defects (scratches, dents, smudges, etc.)
• Keeps machine area(s) clean throughout the shift and prepares machine area(s) for subsequent shift
• Assists with racking, take-offs, and material handling requirements as needed, supports Quality team to weigh and label boxes, and tracks racks in process of repair
• Consistently meets production and quality standards and works with Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost (SQDC) in mind
• Other duties as assigned to support production needs
• Ability to follow standard operating procedures
• Basic mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are required
• Ability to use both hands to pick-up and manipulate small parts simultaneously
• Ability to differentiate varying shades of colors
• Must be able to work overtime as needed, sometimes on short notice or on weekends
• Ability to work at a fast pace, standing or walking most of the shift
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed
• Can work successfully in a team environment and is willing to take direction from others
• Ability to function under pressure without panic
• Understanding of quality control concepts and processes within a manufacturing environment
Mancan temporary employment staffing agency offers our employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical, referral bonus, direct deposit and weekly pay. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan temporary staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Mancan has the best jobs in Newark, Ohio. Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Monday-Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume to our Newark area location. Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 616 Hebron Road Unit C Heath, OH 43056. Please feel free to call us at 740-522-0234 with any questions. #Mancanjobs #MancanNewark #ZR17