#DEB8 Mancan Staffing Temporary Employment Agency is currently looking for a Depalletizer Operator.
The Depalletizer Operator is primarily responsible for the depalletizing of all retail composite cans. They are required to monitor scheduled can list to maintain accurate depalletizing of all production cans. Operators will unwrap, depalletize and inspect all cans for any debris or foreign material that might be in the cans. The Depalletizer Operator will clean and monitor the Videojet coder to maintain a quality and accurate code. The operator will keep and maintain a clean environment for the depalletizing and conveying of these containers. The Depalletizer Operator is responsible to retain and document all pallet slips with operator, date and time. They will also work closely with all department personnel to produce a quality product in an efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Depalletizing of all retail cans as per individual customer specifications.
• Monitor scheduled can production list to ensure correct production.
• Unwrap, depalletize and inspect all cans for any debris of foreign material.
• Clean and monitor videojet coder to maintain a quality and accurate code.
• Maintain a clean environment for the depalletizing and conveying of these containers.
• Retain and document on all pallet slips the date, time and operator initials.
• Practices safety requirements established by OSHA guidelines
• The Depalletizer Operator practices GMP guidelines set forth by the company.
• Conforms to requirements of PRCP food safety programs.
• Be available to work extended shifts and days.
• These duties and responsibilities are not limited to other additional duties assigned by your supervisor.
1. Reports to: Packaging Supervisor
2. Works closely with packaging foreman, production blender, quality control technicians, USDA representative, food service and can line employees.
3. Individuals reporting to this position: None
If interested please apply in person: Mancan Staffing is located at 2200 Owanita Road, Alva, FL 33920
We accept applications Monday-Friday from 9-11am and again from 1-3pm. Please bring in two forms of unexpired government id's.