POSITION: OFFICE SYSTEMS & DESIGN ASSEMBLER/INSTALLER
THIS IS NOT A WAREHOUSE ASSEMBLY POSITION!!!
MUST HAVE WORKSTATION INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE!!!
SCOPE : Team member of Mancan force required to perform the installation of office systems, furniture and furnishings.
• Follow direction of installation supervisor in tasks related to the assembly, disassembly and installation service of office systems and furniture/furnishings.
• Handle equipment and off-loading procedures with care and consideration of staging strategies set forth.
• Perform actual installation of product to the degree set forth by supervisor and according to individuals experience and familiarity with product.
• Remove debris, wipe down, and fine tune product as required.
• Generally, this position constitutes the manpower requirements to successfully carry out the services of this company.
• The tasks associated with installation are diverse, and successful completion of the installation process depends largely upon team cooperation following the direction of the project supervisor.
Specific Requirements and Conditions:
• Report to job site on time
• Capable of following direction
• Mechanically inclined.
• Ability to operate tools and equipment in safe and responsible manner.
• Dependable transportation.
• Professional manner
• 40 - 50 hour work week, overtime as required
• Attention to detail is absolutely critical!
Work occurs indoors and outdoors in both winter and summer regardless of weather conditions.
Qualified and interested candidates please register and apply at www.mancan.com. Complete online application to 92% complete then contact Jalen or Teresa at 336-323-7878 for your personal phone interview. No calls please unless you have Workstation Installation Experience!