The Logistics Assistant is responsible for providing general support to the Logistics Department. The Individual is primarily tasked with helping to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability as well as customer satisfaction within the area of fulfillment. Education, Experience, and Core Competencies A high school Diploma. Business School Associates’ Degree or equivalent is a plus. Must have 3-4 years of related experience. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Must be able to multitask and be detailed oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategically plans and helps manage logistics, warehouse operations and transportation
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufactures, carriers and warehouses
• Keeps track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency and track shipments
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
• Analyzes internal processes and recommends and implements procedural or policy changes to improve operations within the logistics area.
Job Type: part-time
• Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
• Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
• Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
• Logistics: 3 years (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
If interested in position please send resume over for consideration for consideration. Or you may apply in person at the following location. Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 12995 South Cleveland Ave Suite 234 Fort Myers, FL 33907.
We accept applications Monday's through Thursday's from 9-11 am and again from 1-3 pm. Make sure to bring in two forms of unexpired government ID's.