Mancan-Statesville is partnering with a Mooresville auto parts manufacturer and is recruiting for Production Utility/Forklift Operators.
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com and call 704.873.0102 to schedule immediate interviews.
Provide general support to the production team by maintaining the material flow of finished product, ensuring process fluids are maintained and chips from the machining process are removed and handled accordingly.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Drain, clean, and refill Rust Preventative (“RP”) tanks at designated intervals with P6303.
• Pull finished goods packed in dunnage utilizing fork lift and prepare for storage by weighing, shrink wrapping and labeling.
• Retrieve and replace empty dunnage and move completed dunnage to shipping department.
• Remove machine chips using fork lift, transferring chips into larger container bins outside.
• Transfer raw material bundles from stock storage to appropriate machines via the overhead crane.
• Maintain proper records, which include, but are not limited to job cards, daily RP concentration check sheets, completed dunnage pan tickets and ‘ACCEPTED’ tickets.
• Operate, troubleshoot and repair the mop water station as well as the pit water recycling system.
• Maintain 5S in the manufacturing fluids area, the chip dumping area, the pit water recycling area and the mop water station area. This includes, but is not limited to:
o Ensure all totes and barrels are in the proper labeled locations
o Ensure there are no unnecessary items in these areas
o Mop this area at least once per shift
• Sustain a safe, clean and orderly work area per the 5S guidelines.
• Responsible for safely operating and maintaining forklifts which includes daily inspection log.
• Operate the floor scrubber multiple times per shift.
• General labor tasks such as packing and sorting parts.
• Adherence to all Company safety standards and policies.
• Responsible for keeping and sustaining a clean, orderly, and safe work area per the 5S guidelines.
• Perform other assigned tasks for the safe and effective operation of the facility.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS - Continued
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: One to two years related experience
Certificates & Licenses: Forklift Certification and Overhead Crane Certification