Repairs and maintains electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment.
PAY:Depending on Experience
• Performs preventative maintenance on equipment.
• Assembles wires, insulation and electrical components using method layouts.
• Installs electrical assemblies and hardware in housing using hand tools and soldering
• Assists Plant Supervisor to modify sketches or computer generated designs of machine
• Reads and builds from blueprints and other forms of specifications.
• Uses hand tools, metalworking machines, and precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Adheres to the safety policies
• Associates degree (A.A.); or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as detailed safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine
reports and correspondence.
• Proven experience with all maintenance disciplines:
Electrical and electronic diagnostics
• Forklift license or ability to achieve license.
#south3 For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com We take applications Monday through Friday 8am - 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan is located at 2114 Statesville Blvd Salisbury. Please feel free to call us at 704.638.6300 with any questions. #SalisburyMancan #Jobs