JOB TITLE: Shipping Crate Builder
JOB TYPE: Temporary (8:00AM to 5:00PM(8hrs) / 2days to 3days per week or bi-week) Assignment to last between end of April 2019 until September 2019
LOCATION: Contact Mancan Staffing at 336-323-7878 for information. The job site address will be in Greensboro
*On site work at customer's facility
Position Type: Temporary Staff (April through Sept)
Pay Rate: $12 /Hour
• Construction of custom shipping containers and crates for the safe transport of machines and equipment.
• Proper use of woodworking equipment, hand and power tools involved in building custom shipping containers.
• Pack, skid, band, brace, cover, and weigh parts and/or the fabricated container as required.
• Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor or Manager and General Manager.
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Knowledge of shop mathematics,
• Skilled in the use of all types of hand and power tools.
• Able to work from blueprints, sketches, and/or verbal instructions.
• Good working knowledge of woodworking.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 lbs.
Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
• English communication ability (Speaking, Reading and writing)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Organized and able to meet deadlines
Qualified and interested candidates should go to www.mancan.com to register and then apply. Please complete application to 92% complete (also upload your resume to the portal) then call 336-323-7878 for a phone interview.