Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency in partnership with a Chardon manufacturing Company is in need of a Logistics Coordinator. This company is committed to encouraging and supporting the development of personal growth and competencies for all our group employees. Their goal is to help you achieve and fulfill your own personal and professional challenges. This is a 1st shift position, Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm with some overtime. Pay will begin at $15 an hour for qualified candidates. This is a temp-perm role and there is room for advacement.
Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Compares identifiying information and counts, weighs or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify product lot number information against bills of lading, invoices, or other records. Support manufacturing and update weekly inventory reports.
1. Follow all work instructions established for the shipping and receiving function. Proposes work instruction revisions when appropriate.
2. Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates. Schedules and coordinates all shipments
3.Labels all inbound and outbound shipments with packing information and product codes. Determines appropriate cardboard or wood crates and binds containers with metal tape, using steel strapping. Stamps, stencils or glues identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers.
4. Schedules, coordinates and generates the proper documentation for all international shipments with outgoing finished products and incoming raw materials.
5. Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to recify damages and shortages.
6. Routes incoming raw materials to the proper storage area in the manufacturing warehouse.
7. Receives and ships utilizing inventory tracking program, and records and variance and discrepancies in the system.
8. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
9. Operates fork lifts or uses hand truck to load and unload, relocate, convey, or hoist shipments from trucks at shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
10. Receives damaged or defective goods returned to plant, and generates RMA documents when received. Will be acting as designated ""Returned Goods Receiving Clerk"".
11. Works independently with minimal supervision. Assists lead logistics coordinator with department process improvements.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must demonstrate organization and communication skills; math skills helpful.
2. Must operate lift truck and hand truck.
3. Must have knowledge and use of general hand tools.
4. Must be able to lift 50 lbs
High School Diploma Required
Using Google Jobs or Searching Jobs near Me? Call Mancan TODAY!!!!
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at www.mancan.com/ or we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024.Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.