Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency in partnership with a Middlefield Company is seeking a degreed PLASTICS ENGINEER.
The position of Molding Support Engineer to provide manufacturing support for the production department and to help lead the Company and the Department in the continuing development of its ability with complex molds and difficult resins in a short-run molding
Salary range of 65,000-85,000. This is a DIRECT HIRE ROLE
We are a team oriented business, committed to meeting the needs of our customers and employees. This role reports to the Molding Manager administratively and operationally but will be overseen technically by the Director of Engineering.
This role is responsible for planning and designing injection molding process parameters.
Will troubleshoot problematic resins and parts.
Maximizes efficiency by analyzing workflow, production methods and work force utilization.
Determining the process improvements needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals, including recommending changes to mold configuration for better manufacturability. Required to perform a variety of complicated tasks which will require sound judgment and solid planning skills to assure goals are achieved.
This ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• BS in Plastics Engineering with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience
• Knowledge of various injection molding manufacturing processes
• Experience with setup and processing of engineered resins
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detailed documentation skills
• Hands on experience processing on large presses
• Must enjoy and excel at teaching injection molding processing
• Self-starter, self-disciplined and must work well under pressure with a deep desire to continue learning and growing
• Must be able to manage and deliver results on multiple priorities simultaneously
• Must have a valid passport-some international travel may be required
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at www.mancan.com/ or we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024.Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Check out all of Chardon Mancan jobs at www.mancan.com