Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today…
A prestigious and very successful New York City based commercial Real Estate Owner/Operator seeks a Property Manager to oversee operations of the Chase Tower Office Building located in Charleston, WV. This is a stable and profitable company that owns a large nationwide portfolio of class-A commercial office properties.
The ideal candidate will have commercial property management experience and business acumen to reverse inefficiencies, optimize organizational controls, drive cost savings and deliver continuous improvements to enhance property operations.
• Responsible for direct leadership of a Class A office property and interpreting established standards, policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations.
• Ensure that tenant needs are promptly addressed by administrative and technical building staff.
• Provide oversight with regard to current and planned capital improvement projects and build-outs.
• Review/approve A/R reports (i.e. rent rolls, monthly rental update list/charges, management fees, late fees, CAM reconciliations, etc.).
• Tenant delinquencies – review, reporting, and collections of monthly aged delinquencies, including working with legal representatives for trouble delinquencies.
• Review new leases and renewals processed/entered into MRI for accuracy of lease data/details (i.e. options, pass-thru’s, dates of annual increases, etc.) and charges.
• Follow up on construction schedule to meet leases commencement date/rent start.
• Control existing contracts and supervises vendor services.
• Source and negotiate with new vendors as needed.
• Review of annual CAM reconciliations and addresses tenant disputes.
• Review of monthly and/or quarterly property operations and financial reports.
• Budgets – annual budget preparation (income, operating expenses, capital expenses/improvements, debt service/loans, prior year reforecast, etc.
• Responsible for property team to ensure responsibilities/tasks related to the property(s) are performed accordingly.
• Tenant Relations (outside of day-to-day tenant maintenance requests).
• Review/Approval and of repair and/or capital improvement proposals and management of work/improvement.
• Preparation and enforcement of building/centers policies and procedures, including Tenant and Contractor enforcement.
• Development and implementation of emergency response/evacuation procedures for both tenants and building staff (including security).
• Preparation and management of Escrow requisitions of expenses to Lenders.
Must pass pre-employment screening.
Mancan temporary employment staffing agency offers our employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical, referral bonus, direct deposit and weekly pay. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan temporary staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the position please do not hesitate to call us at (304) 744.9675.
Mancan temporary employment Staffing agency accepts applications Monday-Friday 9-3. We are located at 201 D Street South Charleston. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful.
PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304-744-9100 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING AGENCY @ 304-744-9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist with help you!!!
And remember...If anyone can ...MANCAN
The Staffing Agency with the Can Do Attitude…