A rapidly growing company in Bedford is searching for a hard working Office Assistant.
Full time 8a-6pm with overtime.
Must have flexible schedule-including nights and weekends as needed.
Long term opportunity.
We’re seeking someone who is great on the phone, who has excellent analytical skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As an employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.
• Organize yourself and those around you!!
• Provide excellent customer service
• Send out email and written correspondence
• Complete internal job file quality reviews
• Meet crucial deadlines
• Perform detailed and accurate data entry
• Prepare estimates and billing invoices
• Coordinate crew and job scheduling
• Assist other departments, as needed
• Experience with billing, quality assurance, and scheduling is a plus
• Experience in service industry environment is a plus
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
• Possess polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
• Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Ability to learn new software with minimal hands on training and train others, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
• Minimum of HSD/GED preferred
• Able to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan to recruit excellent local talent! Applying with Mancan is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Mancan’s Employee Referral Bonus Program
Get a bonus check just by helping your friends & family find jobs they love!
As a Mancan employee, you’ll earn a bonus check for each person you refer to us who is hired and completes 40 hours of work! Ask for details!
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply at mancan.com or in person Mon through Thurs 9a-3p. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 500 W Aurora Rd Ste 130 Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions.