A reputable Thermoplastics facility in Norton is seeking a 1st shift Industrial Maintenance Technician. We are looking for ambitious employees looking for job stability! Offering bonuses and other incentive programs!
• This position is temp to hire
• Hours are 7am - 3:00pm Monday through Friday
• Starting rate is $16.00/hr.
• Be able to troubleshoot 3 phase electrical systems
• Knowledge of Hydraulic systems
• Have strong mechanical skills
• Experience as an extruder operator is a plus
• Follow all safety protocols
• Be self-motivated with a desire to improve the reliability and longevity of the equipment
• Uniforms included
• Steel toed boots required
• RESUME required for consideration
• No Cell phones on work floor
• Must submit to and pass a 10 panel urine drug screen, respirator exam, and national background check.
• Diploma or GED
• Reliable Transportation
• Be clean-shaven
• While through Mancan, we offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical.
• After hire-in, this company offers A $300 Employee Referral Program, Comprehensive Medical and Rx Insurance, Medical Concierge Service, Profit Sharing – 100% Company Sponsored, Company Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Employee Assistant Program (EAP), Wellness Program.
You will also review every 6 months and you can get up to .50 an hour raise over the first 2 years, they provide uniforms that stay on site and launder them, and after 1 year you get a steel toe boot allowance!
NORTON MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is hiring! Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan, including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-706-9675
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
Start application online with Mancan or we take applications Mon-Fri from 8am-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 4091 S Cleveland-Massillon Rd Norton, OH 44203. Please call us at 330-706-9675 with any questions. #DINDI