A Canton trucking company is looking for a Diesel Mechanic to become part of their amazing team. Finally work for a company with a family feel and positive atmosphere. They are dedicated to providing the best service in the industry and want you to be part of that service! Company offers competitive wages and compensation packages.
• Repair brakes, suspensions, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, interior and exterior repairs, including fabrication and other problems as identified. Perform PM’s and DOT inspections.
• Initiate diagnosis of the vehicle’s problem(s).
• Follow all safety guidelines: use of wheel chocks; lock out/tag out; all other safety requirements set by OSHA.
• Order parts to complete repairs through the shop foreman or on parts requisition from parts department.
• Document the story of the details of the repair.
• High school education or its equivalent is required. Vocational or associate’s degree in diesel engine repair or its equivalent is preferred.
• Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license with the ability to be insured by the Company’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
• Class A – CDL preferred.
• Ability to walk up to ½ mile in all weather. Ability to climb into the cab of a truck. Ability to walk up and down stairs. Ability to bend, crouch, and lift up to 50 lb.
• Able to work on-call after-hours and weekends for road service calls.
• Possess good time management, ability to prioritize, attention to detail, and basic computer skills.
• Have an understanding of cryogenic, electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Be adept at welding and fabrication.
• Good communication and customer service skills.
• Excellent mechanical aptitude and outside the box thinking and problem solving.
DON’T let this opportunity slip by, apply today!
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is hiring!!! We are the staffing company with a CAN DO ATTITUDE! An EXCITING new job is right around the corner for you! Not only will Mancan find you the perfect position, we also over an abundance of benefits. When employed through Mancan you are eligible for paid vacations, holiday pay, 401K and medical coverage that includes vision and dental! Our dedicated staff cannot wait to assist you!
** If you are not registered with us, you will need to apply in-person before we will be able to consider you for this position! **
We have convenient hours all week long for you to come in and apply! Our standard application time are Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm. If these hours do not work for you please contact your local office at 330-456-7284 so we can accommodate a time that works best for you! IF ANYONE CAN, MANCAN!
#jobs #mancan #mancanstaffing #career #longterm #temptohire #overtime #work #generallabor #labor #staffing #Canton