Do you like working with your hands and using tools? Do you like to fix things that are broken? Have you ever wanted to own your own business? How about owning part of a business? We have an EMPLOYEE OWNED Wooster Company looking for Maintenance Mechanic and looking for candidates that want to grow with their company! This company will begin you as a trainee in production until fully trained on the machines, which could be at least a year or so. Could potentially become maintenance supervisor. We are looking for someone who can work on equipment; not looking for a janitor. Candidates will need to have prior experience with electrical, PLC training, schematics, welding/fabricating, machine PM's, etc. and need to be mechanically inclined.
You will train on 1st shift and then move to 3rd shift. Competitive atmosphere currently working OT. Pay will be based on experience.
Candidates are required to pass a measurement test, basic math test, national background check, and drug screen. Must have a valid driver's license and diploma/GED.
They are looking for candidates that want to grow with their company. They are an employee-owned company. What does that mean for you? Profit sharing!
Benefits once hired:
• This is a 100% employee owned company
• Once hired you will be given the option to buy stock in the company. This has been a very lucrative investment for their employees
• You cannot own stock in the company unless you work for this company. Extra incentive to be great at what you do. Everything the employees do affects the company and their success.
• Quarterly bonuses. The bonuses are based on the profit of the company each quarter. This is a huge benefit considering all associate have an impact to this number. This is also why the company is not looking for average employees. These bonuses factor up to 10-15% of an associates wages each year.
•This company offers a unique 401K program. Instead of matching which only benefits employees that find it a value to invest in a 401K (not many do) they give all associates 3% on top of their paychecks and put in a 401K for them
• Health care. The company offers full health care, eye and dental for a very reasonable price.
• A clean safe work environment
• This company has a world class facility and they have the best equipment in the industry
• The lowest they pay is $17/hr, up to a top rate of $23-24/hr
• Opportunity for advancement.
Mancan offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacations, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan Staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It’s a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
We take applications Monday-Friday 8-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume. Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 435 Beall Ave Wooster, OH 44691. Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today 330-264-5375 #WoosterMancan