Production Team Members urgently needed for a Chardon manufacturing company. This company is committed to encouraging and supporting the development of personal growth and competencies for all our group employees. Their goal is to help you achieve and fulfill your own personal and professional aspirations. This is a 1st shift position, Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm with some overtime.
Temp to Hire: $15 to 18/HR depending on experience
Hire: $15 to 18/HR depending on experience and performance
Under minimal supervision, be able to maintain the assigned daily tasks and report issues that may arise to either the Production Leads and/or Production Supervisor. The assigned daily tasks are reviewed, discussed and agreed upon every morning in the Manufacturing Meeting before production begins. The assigned tasks may include, but are not limited to, the staging, processing, and sampling, labeling, filtering, and filling of products.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO LEARN AND MASTER
• The accurate understanding of work instructions and batch sheets while completing tasks with minimal supervision.
• The correct use of material processing equipment such as stationary tanks, portable tanks, electric mixers, pneumatic mixers, mills, and filters.
• The correct use of material handling equipment such as lift trucks, pallet jacks, carts, pneumatic pumps, valves, hoses, and drum clamps.
• The accurate recording of data generated from and by balances, scales, load cells, motors, flow meters, thermocouples, timers, and raw material information for traceability and documentation.
• The proper use, maintenance, and storage of Personal Protection Equipment.
• Following company policy; support meeting the yearly Corporate Goals; completing assigned Individual Performance Objectives within the Performance, Planning, and Appraisal; and following the attributes in the Manufacturing Culture during employment in the Production Department.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Must demonstrate organization and communication skills; math skills helpful.
• Operation of lift truck preferred, but not require.
• Must have knowledge and use of general hand tools.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Must have basic computer skills such as excel, word, and outlook
High School Diploma or GED preferred, not required
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024. Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Check out all of Chardon Mancan jobs at www.mancan.com