Mancan is seeking a reliable, efficient assembler to join a growing team in Washington PA. In this position, you will be using hand and power tools to disassemble equipment, cleaning parts of the equipment, panting parts and finally reassembling the equipment once it’s been repaired. Emphasis on quality, a dedication to performing work accurately, and a keen attention to detail are a must. This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate. The shift is 5am-3pm Monday through Friday. Pay will be based on experience.
Assembler Duties and Responsibilities
• Review, analyze, and follow various blueprints, diagrams, drawings, procedures, and instructions
• Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet specifications and quality standards
• Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly.
• Repair and adjust products to match changes to specifications and resolve assembly problems
• Ensure that equipment is operational by handling preventative maintenance, performing regular quality checks, and calling for repairs when necessary
• Document actions and products by completing required quality and production forms
• Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary product in your work station
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Perform all work to meet quality and safety standards and procedures
Assembler Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to operator forklift & overhead crane
• 1+ years of assembly experience
• Mechanically inclined, capable of using hand and power tools.
• Reading comprehension skills with the ability to interpret and follow written directions, blueprints, and engineering diagrams
• Basic math skills to meet technical specifications and measurements
• Physical ability to stand for long periods and lift 30-50 pounds
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 724-941-3895
Mancan has jobs in Washington! Apply in person Monday through Friday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume with you. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 1039 Waterdam Plaza Dr. McMurray, PA 15317.Using Google for jobs?
Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Please call us at 724-941-3895 with any questions.
Similar Job Titles
• Mechanical Assembler
• Machine Worker