The Finishing Operator performs the final production steps in the manufacture of rope. This is the final quality assurance step prior to shipment to the customer. The position involves inspection, spooling, packaging and inventory control of Yale products, along with coating of Yale products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: *
• Operates all twisting, winding, and braiding machines.
• Responsible for retrieving and following an electronic schedule on a daily basis.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment by following 6S standards.
• Operate the machine according to specific process documentation.
• Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks independently.
• Ability to identify problems with products and/or machinery and report it immediately.
• Maintain paperwork to ensure inventory and production schedules are up to date.
• Follow machine specific preventive maintenance schedules.
• Performs quality control functions by inspecting, identifying and reporting variances in yarn quality.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly & stand for 8+ hours a day.
• Ability to climb, stoop, kneel and work overhead.
• Basic math skills.
• Full finger and hand dexterity.
• Ability to follow detailed operating directions.
• Attention to detail and craftsmanship.
• Ability to multitask.
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com We take applications Monday through Friday 8am - 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan is located at 2114 Statesville Blvd Salisbury. Please feel free to call us at 704.638.6300 with any questions. #SalisburyMancan #Jobs #JINDI