An Akron company is seeking an Insurance Claims Specialist. This position starts at $13-$14/hr and the hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintains client core files, physician files and carrier files.
2. Basic understanding of Medicare, Insurance and Workers Compensation billing guidelines.
3. Uses Zirmed to verify eligibility submit billing.
4. Able to navigate the paperless files (DOCPOP) and uses DOCPOP to review invoices before billing.
5. Reviews documentation for qualifications by Insurance guidelines using contracts and carrier information.
6. Reviews documentation for dates, signatures and other necessary requirements.
7. Uses Zirmed and Hard Copy 1500 billing to submit all claims.
8. Transmits claims electronically daily using Zirmed
9. Reviews Zirmed Denials daily
10. Generates and reviews A/R making proper determination for adjustments, rebills, refunds and reviews and appeals.
11. Works their Electronic File Notes (EFN) daily. Keeping them within the claims standard.
12. Creates rent purchase conversions as necessary.
13. Works denials daily both Hard Copy and Electronic and makes appropriate adjustments to payments.
14. Understands HIPPA and maintains client confidentiality.
15. Is knowledgeable regarding all company policies regarding ABN’s, Assignment, Managed Care Organizations and Documentation requirements?
16. Extends necessary authorization prior to their expiration as required.
17. Uses BWC website for C9 and verify correct diagnosis codes.
18. Uses appropriate diagnosis pointers for Hard Copy and Zirmed billing.
19. Utilizes flash code Website for verification of diagnosis codes prior to billing.
20. Performs other duties as assigned to include assisting other Managers and divisions, team meetings, education seminars and community events.
High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
Good communication skills with capacity to make independent decisions, when appropriate.
Basic clerical skills
Basic understanding of Medicare, Insurance and Workers Compensation guidelines.
Basic understanding of ICD9-10 and HCPC Codes
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 710 Graham Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221. Please feel free to call us at 330-633-9675 with any questions. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you, or apply online at www.mancan.com/. Industrial, Factory, Warehouse, Clerical, Welding, Administrative, Professional, & skilled jobs available!
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
#industrial #factory #warehouse #clerical #administrative #professional #skilled #Mancan #nowhiring #hiring #temp #temporary #staffing #directhire #temptohire #jobs #work
Check out the BEST JOBS in Summit County!