Are you a Maintenance Technician that is looking for a company that appreciates you and your work? This immediate position in the Mid-Ohio Valley in the job for you! APPLY TODAY! The Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing building and industrial maintenance support. The technician also,
• Monitors and maintains site equipment, preventative maintenance systems and serves to cover the plant operations as it relates to manufacturing and shipping.
• Ensures equipment is outfitted for safe operations and capable of manufacturing quality products efficiently.
Minimum Qualifications: Skills, Experience and Education:
• High School diploma
• 2 to 4 years of industrial maintenance (preferred)
• Certification in electrical, hydraulics and/or metal fabrication (preferred)
• Proficient as an industrial electrician or one or more of the core crafts (mechanical, fabrication, hydraulics, mobile equipment repair, HVAC/Boiler Operator,etc.)
• Knowledge of 480 volt 3-phase and industrial controls
• Pneumatic and welding experience a plus
Physical requirements include:
Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Good visual acuity.
Compensation: $16.00 per hour.
Work Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM Monday through Friday with some possible overtime to include the weekends.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency accepts applications Monday Thru Friday from 9:00-3:00pm.
We are located at 112 Putnam Street in Marietta, OH. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 740.373.3913, E-MAIL MariettaJobs@mancan.com, or Call your LOCAL MANCAN @ 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you! Mancan.com