PART-TIME PRODUCTION MIG WELDER
Location: High Point
Status: Temp to Permanent
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Attention to Detail: Welders need to make clean lines and cuts when welding. Paying attention to the job at hand is necessary.
- Dexterity: MIG welders work with their hands and need to be steady during the welding process.
- Strength: MIG welders often need to lift or hold heavy pieces of metal in place while welding.
- Stamina: MIG welders can expect long hours on their feet, often in hot conditions.
- Technical Skills: Welding equipment requires technical knowhow, as does reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Welders should see flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
- Good Vision: Keeping a steady eye on the weld as it takes form requires good vision.