2 Mounters/Assemblers needed in Alliance, OH.
Responsibilities for the job includes but are not limited to:
• Review specification documentation and information related to assignments to assure product is manufactured to customer specifications
• Perform a wide variety of work assignments to contribute and complete assembly tasks. Including but not limited to carrying aluminum and steel parts, cleaning product, mounting tires, applying stickers and tape, drilling, bolting, installation of components, reading and using tape measure, sawing aluminum material with circular saw, using impact wrench and other various air tools, etc.
• Perform daily custom assembly tasks within designated time requirements.
• Perform, understand, comprehend, and communicate basic math functions primarily related to measurement.
• Take the parts to lines, pull parts for all lines, mount tires, used as a substitute for warehouse positions
• Washing trailers after completion
• Communicate issues of concern and any other pertinent information which effect the productive completion of quality product, schedule of product and safety to Supervisor(s)
• Perform all related duties as assigned by Supervisor(s)
• Clean keep organized the area in which you work during and at the end of the shift.
• Organize and restock needed parts and materials.
• Assist other employees, as needed and instructed.
Steel Toe Work boots are required
Reliable transportation preferred
Must be self-sufficient
Great attendance is key
Must pass a background check and drug test
• Experience in manufacturing related field is preferred.
• Mechanical experience is preferred.
• Demonstrate the ability to read, understand, comprehend, job specifications and/or
• Demonstrate the ability to successfully perform basic math and measurement functions.
• Must be able to successfully maneuver, lift, climb, bend, kneel, and stoop.
• Have established checking account/ Bank Account for automatic payroll deposit.
• Willingness to abide by all company policies, procedures, and Handbook.
• Complete Negative Pre- Employment Drug Test, post accident drug and alcohol screen, attendance based drug and alcohol screen and random selection process.
• Familiar with and willingness to utilize safely basic hand and power tools (Circular Saw,
• Willing and ability to wear all required personal protective equipment. ( Face Shield, Weld
• Hood, Safety Glasses, Gloves, Steel Toe Boot/shoes, etc.)
What's in this for you?
• Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
• Steady employment and room for advancement.
Apply Now to be considered for this Mounter position at Mancan Staffing in Alliance, OH!
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-823-8010
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Monday-Friday 8am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 120 S. Union Ave Alliance, OH. Please call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions.