MATERIAL HANDLERS and FLOATERS needed in Middlefield for a dynamic Plastics Company. You will be assisting in the manufacturing of its pipe fittings using the highest quality raw materials, and state of the art machinery.
The purpose of this position is to assist the foreman with the injection molding process and with the management of the press operators.
• Monitor the press continually for signs of malfunction and depletion of raw materials.
• Train new press operators on the completion of necessary tasks.
• Perform press operator duties while operators take scheduled breaks.
• Remove scrap boxes from the presses when full and dump the contents in the appropriate grinder.
• Assemble cardboard cartons for the parts of each press by using the pneumatic staple gun and tape gun.
• Place and date appropriate labels on boxes and stack them in designated areas.
• Transport finished product from production area to finished goods warehouse, using pallet jack.
• Keep the equipment and production area free of grease, dirt, and debris.
• Keep all machines full stocked with resin and colorants from staging area.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
• Requires ability to read, write, and proficiency with the English language. No formal education required.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
Prior experience as a press operator preferred, including willingness to master every duty station encountered by the press operators.
• Time Management
• Stress Tolerance
• Attention to Detail
Comply with all relevant information security policies and regulations, including HIPPA. Comply with company policies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent will work primarily in a production setting and will be required to stand for extended periods of time and move throughout the production area. Incumbent will be required to use trim knife, gate clippers, push broom, pallet jack, grinder, pneumatic staple gun, and tape gun. Incumbent must be able to lift boxes of up to 50 pounds and empty them into the grinder. Any boxes over 50 pounds must be moved using team-lift or assisted lift procedures.
Incumbent must be able to read, see, hear, speak, and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work location is a production setting. Incumbent will be exposed to dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, loud noises, chemicals, and heat. Incumbent may need to work outside of core operating hours as requested.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh