Awesome opportunity in Minerva area. This company is looking for a candidate to work 1st shift; starting pay $11.50 - $13.00.
The job sets-up and operates a variety of woodworking machines and uses various hand tools to fabricate wood and cardboard packaging, crates, and skids.
• Set up and run basic woodworking machines such as a table saw, panel saw, dado saw, etc.
• Operate basic woodworking hand tools such as framing nailer, pneumatic stapler, hammer, electric drill, pry-bar, etc.
• Measure and mark dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock prior to cutting, following blueprints, to ensure a tight fit and quality product.
• Attach parts or subassemblies together to form completed units, using glue, nails, screws, or clamps.
• Verify dimensions or check the quality or fit of pieces to ensure adherence to specifications.
• Assist in loading, packaging, and sealing crates when time allows.
• Operate an industrial lift truck to move crating through the shop.
• Be able to complete the job in less time than the standard run times called out in the traveler.
• Keep the area, machines and tooling clean and organized.
• When time allows can make local deliveries in company truck.
• A high school diploma with career center wood working training, OR ten (5) years of experience in wood construction industry.
• Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs. plus stand for extended periods
• Be able to read basic drawings.
• Have the ability to perform advanced calculations using shop Math.
• Read and comprehend standard operating procedures and be willing to learn.
• Have experience safety operating commercial grade wood cutting equipment.
• Able to accurately use a tape measure.
• Have a Mechanical aptitude with good problem solving skills.
• Experience safety operating an industrial lift truck.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Results Driven.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Time Management.
• Technical Capacity in wood working processes.
• Learning Orientation.
• ERP Software
• Employee Orientation
• Forklift Training
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-823-8010
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Monday-Friday 8am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 120 S. Union Ave Alliance, OH. Please call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions.