3 Pipemakers needed in Alliance, OH for a pipeshop
Responsibilities for the job includes but are not limited to:
• Responsible for planning and installing all piping systems for our projects.
• You should have ample experience in welding, joining, and installing a variety of piping systems.
• Candidate must be a team player and be willing to help out in all departments as needed.
• This person must be able to work without constant supervision.
• Be willing to be trained and follow directions, reading job sheet carefully.
• Be able to sit for long periods and stand when needed.
• Good eye/hand coordination, with steady hand, good vision is needed.
• Will learn to solder seams on pipes with our training. The soldering iron is heavy,arm strength is helpful.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. easily more with the help of another employee as the company uses the two team lifting system for heavy items.
• Company wants candidates that would like to learn a TRADE, not just a job.
• Someone willing to come to work every day and work with others for the same common goal of pleasing the customers.
• Must have musical background with instruments
Leather Work Boots or Steel Toe Work boots are required
Reliable transportation preferred
Must be self-sufficient
Great attendance is key
Must pass a background check and drug test
• Experience in manufacturing related field is preferred.
• Mechanical experience is preferred.
• Demonstrate the ability to read, understand, comprehend, job specifications and/or
• Demonstrate the ability to successfully perform basic math and measurement functions.
• Must be able to successfully maneuver, lift, climb, bend, kneel, and stoop.
• Willingness to abide by all company policies, procedures, and Handbook.
• Familiar with and willingness to utilize safely basic hand and power tools (Circular Saw,
What's in this for you?
• Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
• Dayshift position 7am-3:30pm
• Paying between $14-$15 depending on experience
• Steady employment and room for advancement.
Once hired in, at this time, they offer Health, Dental and Life insurance along with
AFLAC if the employee chooses to accept it. We also offer 401 (k) after a years'
Apply Now to be considered for this pipe maker position at Mancan Staffing in Alliance, OH!
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-823-8010
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Monday-Friday 8am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 120 S. Union Ave Alliance, OH. Please call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions.