Full-Time Parts Delivery Driver needed in Alliance, OH
Responsibilities for the job includes but are not limited to:
• The candidate needs to have a clean driving record, be clean and personable as they will be working directly with the customers.
• Candidate must also be willing to learn material, load and unload trucks at the warehouse, be willing to do warehouse work when driving duties are complete.
• Candidate will also perform general maintenance of the delivery vehicles (checking fluids and making sure vehicle are safe for delivery everyday), light cleaning around the warehouse and be a team player.
• No CDL is required for this position.
• Most of the time, they will be driving a 3/4 ton cargo van.
Must be 21 years old
Regular Work boots are required
Reliable transportation preferred
Must be self-sufficient
Great attendance is key
Must pass a background check and drug test, and Physical
• Electrical knowledge is a plus
What's in this for you?
• Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
• Dayshift position
• Pay is based on experience, with any electrical knowledge being a huge plus. Minimum would be $13.00 per hour.
• Steady employment
Apply Now to be considered for this Driver position at Mancan Staffing in Alliance, OH!
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-823-8010
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Monday-Friday 8am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 120 S. Union Ave Alliance, OH. Please call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions.