Mancan Staffing is now hiring and seeking professional workers for a fantastic CPA Firm here in Cambridge!
The Auditor In-Charge role is responsible for organizing and managing client assignments and projects including the completion of assignment tasks and project components as well as coaching, advising, and directing team members in meeting client, and self-development expectations.
1) Works toward the Firm’s mission, establishes goals for him/herself for accomplishing actions that meet the firm’s initiatives through its strategic plan.
2) Manages projects of one or more client assignments simultaneously, ensuring overall success of each project.
3) Identifies client’s needs/opportunities in order to sell/cross-sell products or services.
4) Establishes work schedules through effective use of project management techniques.
5) Drafts client reports.
6) Shares and transfers knowledge within the team.
7) Develops deeper knowledge and skills in technical field.
8) Starts to develop a specialization.
9) Actively pursues self-development opportunities in line with the competency model.
10) Builds and nurtures strong working relationships with client management and peer client levels.
11) In consultation with the assignment manager organizes and controls multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve assignment objectives.
12) Manages the implementation of solutions for clients.
13) Advises and coaches team members, provides consistent recognition and encouragement to team members, and sets an example by demonstrating high energy levels and enthusiasm.
14) Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
15) Successfully directs and maintains a motivated and empowered work team.
16) Performs a detailed review of the team’s work to ensure quality, thoroughness and completion of assignment tasks within agreed time frames.
17) Identifies opportunities to improve assignment profitability and identifies any risk management issues.
18) Actively supports new initiatives.
19) Brings to work a high energy, positive attitude, emotional strength and a sense of enthusiasm for work.
20) Supports and follows all Personnel Policies and procedures to ensure consistency, fairness and compliance with organizational standards and regulatory requirements.
21) Performs all other duties as assigned or as needed by the organization.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency accepts applications Monday-Friday from 8 am to 4 pm at the Cambridge Mancan. We are located at 727 Southgate Parkway Cambridge, OH. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 740-439-5060