Certified Medical Assistant needed in Alliance, OH $12.00hr.
Manage the day to day planning, implementation, and problem solving to ensure the efficient daily operation of a wellness clinic. In addition, the team leader will perform duties required to assist in the examination and treatment of patients, such as preparation of the patient and the environment, conducting laboratory and other testing, patient education, and clerical functions including appointment scheduling/management and running reports for the provider. Works under general direction of the Clinical Coordinator. Orient new colleagues who provide coverage at the clinic. Identify and help resolve operational issues, staffing, and assist with promotions/marketing of the clinic services.
1. Problem solving, answering clinical questions, monitoring quality and production outcomes. Ensure protocols and policies are being followed.
2. Schedule staff when needed and resolve staffing issues.
3. Train and orient new colleagues. Serves as a resource to other clinical staff.
4. Participate in interviewing applicants, training and orientation of new colleagues. Provide information to management for hiring decision and colleague performance evaluations.
5. Monitor and collect data for quality assurance purposes. Complete clinic statistics monthly.
6. EMR super user for the facility. Train new colleagues; trouble shoot issues with system.
7. Assist in resolution of patient charting.
8. Assist management to implement the goals and objectives of the clinic
9. Supervise maintenance of equipment and supplies
10. Assumes responsibility for data collection for quality and statistical purposes. Create and run reports as requested and needed for the provider.
11. Prepare patients for physician exam.
• Assess all patients’ acuity to prioritize order seen
• Assist physician with exam or treatment, upon request.
12. Perform tests and procedures as ordered by physician and/or contracted with company.
• Specimen collection and documentation to include Urine Drug Screens
• Dispensing of medications
• Fingerstick blood sugar
• Breathing Treatment Nebulizer
• Other procedures as license permits.
13. Facilitate patient discharge.
• Review discharge instructions, provide educational material and answer questions.
14. Manage clinical data.
• Accurate input of computer related tasks
• Manage/process all test results received and other tasks included in the Clinical Inbox
• Maintain patient records
15. Maintain clinical area.
• Provides input for new equipment and supply purchasing decisions
16. Perform general office duties.
• Answer telephones and questions
• Medical record compilation and scanning
• Open and Close clinics according to procedure
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
1. Graduate of Allied Health and Education Accredited Program, or equivalent
2. Medical Assistant Certification or Registered Medical Assistant required.
3. CPR certification or required within 6 months of hire acquired through American Heart Association.
4. Must be computer literate to complete task(s) as required.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-823-8010
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Monday-Friday 8am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 120 S. Union Ave Alliance, OH. Please call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions. #AllianceMancan#Jobs#Alliance#Ohio#DINDI