This 2nd shift position (will train on 1st shift for a few months) is an excellent opportunity. Pay will be based on experience for this temp-to-hire opportunity. The job entails setting up and operating CNC machines to produce products by winding metal strip around pipes and tubes. Job entails setup, operation, troubleshooting, and maintaining the machine to perform the required products to print. The position also requires various operations to be done in the pre and post-production process. Contact Mancan Staffing to learn more about this positon 330-823-8010.
• Set up and run CNC machines.
• Read/understand prints and information provided in the shop traveler.
• Determining the correct tooling, fixtures and materials required to run the job.
• Setup and align machine using hand tools and gages to match drawing requirements.
• Troubleshoot machine during operation and make in-production adjustments to ensure product quality.
• Change out components required.
• Load/unload tubes and pipes. Load coils of metal on to feeder reels/drum.
• Run parts efficiently - to print - with a sense of urgency.
• Be able to complete the job in less time than the standard run times called out in the traveler.
• Measures and inspect tubes to insure they meet the print and all quality requirements.
• Perform secondary operations as required such as welding, trimming etc.
• Load finished parts on to racks for transporting to other departments.
• Keep the area, machines and tooling clean and organized.
• A High School diploma.
• Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs. plus stand for extended periods.
• Mechanical Drawing proficiency.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Results Driven.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Shop inspection equipment proficiency.
• Able to read and understand production documentation.
• Time Management.
• Technical Capacity in metal forming processes.
• Learning Orientation.
• Hand Tool proficiency – snips, files, pliers, hammers, wrenches etc.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in Alliance OH
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today 330-823-8010
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Friday 8am - 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 120 S Union Alliance OH 44601. Please feel free to call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions. Temporary to hire on positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Alliance OH at www.mancan.com #AllianceMancan#Jobs#Alliance#OhioMancan#Jobs#Alliance#Ohio#DINDI