Quality Control Inspectors, Quality Technicians needed for a Manufacturer located in Sharon Center, Ohio.
• Job duties include to Interpret technical documents such as drawings and work instructions.
• Communicate with Quality Engineers regarding the status of inspection/testing results.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities.
• Test and/or Inspect manufactured components for the relevant product line.
• Assist in lean initiatives within the quality department.
MINOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicate with other departments as to non-conformances, reports, and documentation.
• Process products with quality failures.
• Conduct bi-annual inventory.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
SEE EMPLOYEE ESSENTIAL FUNCTION LIST
• Working in an environment where various solvents, adhesives, RF Welding equipment and industrial manufacturing machines are used.
This is for a 1st shift position 6am-2:30 pm
Apply at Mancan Staffing of Medina 735 North Court Street Ste E Medina, Ohio 44256 Monday-Thursday 9-11am & 1-3pm with 2 forms of ID and a Resume. Call 330-721-9675 with any questions #AINDI