We’re looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician for a local manufacturing company. The Maintenance Technician performs mechanical maintenance functions necessary to maintain plant equipment and building maintenance
• Able to read basic blueprints
• Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge
• Knowledge of basic hydraulics, pneumatics, lubrication, power transmissions systems and basic machining
• Willing and able to learn new tasks
• Ability to pass hair sample drug and background screening
• Strong work ethic, punctuality and regular attendance required
• Good communication with co-workers including trouble shooting problems as a team
This is a steady day light position, however must be willing to work 7:00 am to 3:00 pm or 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Pay for this job starts at $15/hr., with a review and raise within 60 days and another within 120 days.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 724-941-3895
Mancan Staffing has jobs in Washington, PA! Apply online at www.mancan.com or apply in person Monday through Friday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume with you. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 1039 Waterdam Plaza Dr. McMurray, PA 15317.Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Please call us at 724-941-3895 with any questions.