Growing company outside of Alliance is actively seeking a qualified individual for an opportunity to utilize your excellent problem-solving skills and superior knowledge of all things involving Tool and Die / Manufacturing. Join our team as a Tool and Die technician and provide services to ensure that all tools in our production environment are kept in a readiness condition. You will rely on your ability to multi-task as you work in a fast-paced environment to keep our company operational. Build your technical skills as you work closely with team members in a team-based environment, handling orders in an efficient manner and determining which ones to prioritize. Your knowledge in the manufacturing of automotive stampings and the machines that are associated with producing accurate parts. Also, duties to include producing of the stampings as the need arises.
• Inspect and repair / maintain on a routine basis tooling after the scheduled production runs.
• Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications; make adjustments as necessary.
• Keep inventory of all spare parts for tooling.
• Troubleshooting feeder issues and provide solutions.
• Set up and operate conventional or computer numerically controlled machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to cut, bore, grind, or otherwise shape parts to prescribed dimensions and finishes.
• Keep records of all maintenance and repair work conducted, including a record of any supplies ordered and used.
• Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, and dial indicators.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3-5 years’ experience in a production-based environment.
• Strong verbal and oral communication skills preferred:
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
• Journeymen Tool and Die
• Automotive Stamping
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Team based attitude
We offer great benefits and wages based on experience.
Apply Now to be considered for this position at Mancan Staffing in Alliance, OH!
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in Alliance OH
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today 330-823-8010
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Friday 8am - 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 120 S Union Alliance OH 44601. Please feel free to call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions. Temporary to hire on positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Alliance OH at www.mancan.com #AllianceMancan#Jobs#Alliance#OhioMancan#Jobs#Alliance#Ohio#DINDI