An Aurora Company is looking for self motivated individuals to be a part of their team. The company is in need of an Inside Sales Rep
This is a direct hire opportunity!
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for meeting sales objectives, by generating sales, initiating outbound calls to potential and existing customers with an assigned territory to uncover new opportunities and drive revenue.
• Actively support the company’s culture and business mission by always putting customers first.
• Prioritize call activity to customers to uncover new opportunities to quote, convert existing quotes to orders, offer promotions, cross-sell and up sell additional products, and any other territory or company initiatives.
• Research, define and initiate outreach to new customer prospects / sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
• Facilitate growth and development of existing customers by building solid relationships, promoting and providing education of products.
• Work with field sales on larger opportunities to ensure closure and post-sale satisfaction.
• Provide daily metrics of performance and reports to sales Reps and Champions.
• Create reports to cross-sell and up sell additional products.
• Develop excellent working relationship with Customers, Territory Managers, Business Support, Sales Reps, and Champions.
• Track and understand assigned distributors to work toward meeting established sales objectives.
• Utilize knowledge of market conditions such as competitors and pricing pressures.
• Complete appropriate training opportunities relative to business and product knowledge to maintain continuous education for self -development.
• Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedure and uses equipment and materials properly.
• Other responsibilities or projects assigned by Manager.
• Positive attitude, good work ethic, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Professional verbal and written communication both internally and externally.
• Willingness to be part of a team and work closely with other team members to meet or exceed individual and departmental sales goals and initiatives.
• Flexibility to adjust to changing work flow demands based on departmental daily workload.
• Multitasking, good problem solving and follow up skills and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Proficient level of computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan to recruit excellent local talent! Applying with Mancan is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Mancan’s Employee Referral Bonus Program
Get a bonus check just by helping your friends & family find jobs they love!
As a Mancan employee, you’ll earn a bonus check for each person you refer to us who is hired and completes 40 hours of work! Ask for details!
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply at mancan.com or in person Mon through Thurs 9a-3p. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 10412 Northfield Rd, Northfield, OH 44067
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions.