Full time QC needed in Alliance, OH for a Manufacturing company
Responsibilities for the job includes but are not limited to:
• Must have QC background & some computer knowledge
• Company will train on using the tooling but is helpful to know what tools are
• Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
• Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
• Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
• Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
• Measuring tools, calipers, micrometers, tape measure, chamfer gauge.
• Good math skills
• Read blue prints
• Basic computer skills
Regular Work boots are required
Reliable transportation preferred
Must be self-sufficient
Great attendance is key
Must pass a background check
What's in this for you?
• Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
• Monday through Thursday 6:30 am to 5:00 pm and Friday is overtime as needed within the departments
• Steady employment and room for advancement.
Apply Now to be considered for this position at Mancan Staffing in Alliance, OH!
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-823-8010
Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Monday-Friday 8am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 120 S. Union Ave Alliance, OH. Please call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions.