A thriving Canfield company is seeking an ambitious CNC Programmer. Pay is between $15-$22 to start depending on experience.
The jobholder is responsible for the programming of all CNC equipment, for 1st article inspection and support of proofing a program and – as requested – for performing machining activities in the machine shop. He is also responsible for the tooling of new parts including tool selection (with support of machine shop lead), preparing of tooling lists for new parts and timely requisition of the required tooling.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Basic reading, writing, and advanced mathematic skills
• Advanced blueprint reading such as tolerances, finish marks and geometrical tolerances
• 3 – 5 years machining experience, preferably Journeyman education
• Good knowledge of GibbsCam and BobCad
• Good knowledge of CNC control systems (Fanuc, GE, open CNC PC base systems)
• Experience using the following tools: lathe (manual and CNC), milling and boring machines (vertical and horizontal, manual and CNC), drill press, etc.
• Good skills in verbal communication
• Knowledge/experience of operating principles and techniques of manufacturing processes
• Read and use precision measuring equipment (i.e. micrometers, calipers, bore gages, tape measure, templates)
• Ability to measure and calibrate in metric and imperial, transpose from one to the other
• Operate overhead cranes, hoists, and lifts using proper safety techniques
Mancan Temporay Industrial Employment Staffing Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-758-5627
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Apply online at www.mancan.com/ or we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 138 Boardman, Oh 44512. Please call us at 330-758-5627 with any questions.
Check out all of Boardman Mancan jobs at www.mancan.com