Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency, in partnership with a Washington, PA metal fabrication facility, is looking for a laser operator to join their team! This is a growth opportunity for a motivated candidate with a great attitude.
• Operate the CNC laser cutting machine and other machinery used in the production process, or assist other machine operators.
• Select and set up based on material type and thickness, load programs and set machine parameters and proper fixtures to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
• Identify shield gases used during laser cutting operation
• Repair or replace worn or defective parts or components, using hand tools
• Work in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities
• Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
• Operate a crane to move material onto machine
• Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines and equipment as required
• Perform all dimensional inspections
• Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions
• Debur parts
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Attention to detail
• High-energy individual with a strong work ethic and good attendance
• Reliable transportation
• Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
• Positive attitude and a willingness to lear
All candidates must be able to work first and second shift alternating weekly. Pay for this job is based on experience ($13/hour).
Apply online at www.mancan.com or apply in person Monday through Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume with you. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 1039 Waterdam Plaza Dr. McMurray, PA 15317. Please call us at 724-941-3895 with any questions.