Calibration Techs needed for a rapidly growing company located in Chardon, Ohio. We are currently looking to add a few positions and strive for hard working, and engaged employees. This is a first shift role working from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Pay is based upon experience ranging from $12-$30 an hour.
Principle Duties include:
• Calibrate test instruments in categories such as physical dimension, electronic, torque, force, pressure, and environmental condition.
• Perform in-house and customer onsite services covered by existing standard operating procedures/guidelines.
• Traveling to local customer’s facilities is required and happens frequently. Overnight trips across the USA and its territories are also required.
• Document all work performed to ensure compliance with ISO, API, FDA and FAA regulations.
• Recognize out of tolerance conditions and initiate corrective action and documentation.
• Perform calibration and functional checks using a combination of mechanical and electronic standards.
• Record and report abnormal function of equipment or out of tolerance conditions.
• Able to communicate with customers and outside contractors in the calibration, repair and operation of equipment necessary.
• Complies with company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
• Performs work in accordance with approved equipment calibration, maintenance and safety procedures.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Be able to pass drug screening
• Hold valid driver's license
• Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules. (Typical work day is 8-5pm.)
• Be able to lift 100 lbs.
• Be mechanically inclined and detail oriented
• Be a team player committed to working in a quality environment
• Be a U.S. Citizen or be a U.S. Permanent Resident
On the job training is provided. Relevant experience is a plus, but not required. This includes:
• Previous calibration or mechanical experience
• Degree in field of science
• Military background
Job Type: Full-time
• Calibration: 1 year (Preferred)
• 75% (Preferred)
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024. Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Check out all of our jobs at www.mancan.com #DINDI