A Reputable Aurora Company is seeking an outgoing Product Sales Consultant.
First shift 8a-5p
$55-$65K per year PLUS commission ( commission would begin once employee is hired direct)
• Concentrate fully on new streams of revenue by identifying and competitively pursuing new business opportunities through aggressive networking and prospecting
• Develop new accounts and expand customer base by establishing and leveraging the companies technologies and products
• Handle the entire sales process from cold calls to closing sales
• Keep sales pipeline full
• Qualify and generate leads, promote company services and show persistence in calling potential new customers
• Exceed sales goals each year by presenting new product information, up selling, cross selling, and seeking out new revenue resources from customers
• Understand and communicate additional products to customers, successfully providing complex solutions in order to influence the customer’s purchasing decisions, and to position the companies products relative to the competition
• Evaluate product and service marketability in terms of customers’ technical and manufacturing needs
• Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to customers, traveling as necessary
• Handle incoming sales calls, follow up with leads, provide quotes, and help clients with technical applications and configurations
• Establish effective relationships with and educate current distributors
• Provide regular sales reports for the President as required. Continually develop and maintain database for all prospects and active customers
• Uphold a working knowledge of our sales and office procedures: using proper phone etiquette, process orders, prepare quotes, send evaluations, Link Exchange Program, Thank You Cards, etc.
• Continuously develop your own sales skills through training, research and reading
• Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED (Engineering Degree a plus)
• Solid experience with relationship/customer management
• A natural curiosity to ask questions and probe for further information
• Ability to handle constructive feedback and implement ideas for improvement
• Self-motivated, with persistence to overcome repeated obstacles and rejections without excuses
• Proven ability to analyze, problem-solve and make difficult decisions in a fast-paced, high-pressure, rapidly evolving environment
• Excellent telephone, presentation, written/verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
• Must be creative and organized with a high level of negotiation and time management skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision, individually and as part of a team
• Minimum two years Sales experience
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan to recruit excellent local talent! Applying with Mancan is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Mancan’s Employee Referral Bonus Program
Get a bonus check just by helping your friends & family find jobs they love!
As a Mancan employee, you’ll earn a bonus check for each person you refer to us who is hired and completes 40 hours of work! Ask for details!
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply at mancan.com or in person Mon through Thurs 9a-3p. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 10412 Northfield Rd Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions. #DINDI