A growing Company in Aurora is looking for Electronic Manufacturing Supervisor.
The Electronic Manufacturing supervisor will supervise direct labor production within a defined work area or shift in a manufacturing or assembly function with the intent of achieving defined goals such as daily and monthly output schedules, quality levels, etc. Monitor safety, productivity, and efficiency. Ensure workforce is properly trained. Write annual performance reviews, coach employees, and monitor performance including managing employees through the disciplinary process as necessary. Perform quality and lean manufacturing audits. Recommend corrective actions and track corrective action process.
- Supervising in a leadership role to meet production and quality objectives. Provides first level management to production employees.
- Ensures direct labor workforce is achieving expected efficiency and productivity goals.
- Performs root cause analysis and corrective action as required for quality control issues.
- Enforce company policies relating to job performance, company values, and safety.
- Responsible for supporting activities in the area of cost containment, efficiency, productivity, waste minimization, inventory control, supporting focus on lean manufacturing principles and effectively coaching employees to perform.
- Assembling and testing of products.
• Three to five years direct electronic manufacturing supervision experience
• Troubleshooting to the component level
• Lean Manufacturing experience highly desirable
• Must have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrate dependability, flexibility, decision - making skills and ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects through prioritization and time management.
• Demonstrated PC based skills: work processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations.
• Experience with scheduling on the production floor and managing resources
• Ability to follow detailed technical instructions
* Medical Benefits
* Dental Benefits
* Vision Benefits
* $15K Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
* 401K with company match
* Tuition and Gym Membership Assistance
* Casual Dress
* Vacation Pay
* Holiday Pay
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan to recruit excellent local talent! Applying with Mancan is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Mancan’s Employee Referral Bonus Program
Get a bonus check just by helping your friends & family find jobs they love!
As a Mancan employee, you’ll earn a bonus check for each person you refer to us who is hired and completes 40 hours of work! Ask for details!
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply at mancan.com or in person Mon through Thurs 9a-3p. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 10412 Northfield Rd Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions. #DINDC