Canton Mancan is now hiring an administrative assistant to work in the Barberton area. Hurry in! This amazing career opportunity won’t last long! Must have telephone experience, great computer skills, and basic accounting experience.
Candidates will be working the front desk. Greeting clients, answering a multi-line telephone, providing outstanding customer service, and assisting the accounting department as needed.
The right candidate for this position will have excellent communication skills and experience working in an accounting/bookkeeping/or similar position.
Front Desk Accounting Assistant is located at the front desk for most of the day with a wide variety of tasks. This position with handle answer incoming phone calls (30-40 per day) and manage a wide variety of accounting / administrative tasks to keep our office moving.
Standard workday schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
To be successful in this critical position, you will need to have excellent communication, customer service, basic accounting skills and highly organized. The Front Desk Accounting Assistant will have the ability to create a positive first impression on customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides a friendly and positive face-to-face interaction with guests
• Answers telephones promptly, efficiently with a friendly and positive attitude and directs calls to appropriate person
• Accounting responsibilities include general accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing and month end close.
• Administrative duties which will include data entry, document creation and responding to emails
• Responsible to maintain a sales quote log weekly.
• Required to remain at front desk majority of workday
• Handles confidential information and documents
• Data entry of confidential information
• Responsible to mail outgoing documents and distribute incoming mail
• Responsible to copy and bind documents
• Required to scan and file documents in a timely fashion
• Responsible to maintain office supplies, place orders when needed for office supplies, receives shipments
• Performs other tasks as assigned
• Associate degree preferred. Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have 1-2 years of basic accounting/bookkeeping experience
• Positive and a “can do” attitude to thrive in a fast pace environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical along with above average skills in Excel are required
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Pay: $11.00- $12.50 per hour based on experience.
Mancan Professional Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is hiring!!! We are the staffing company with a CAN DO ATTITUDE! An EXCITING new job is right around the corner for you! Not only will Mancan find you the perfect position, we also offer an abundance of benefits. When employed through Mancan you are eligible for paid vacations, holiday pay, 401K and medical coverage that includes vision and dental! Our dedicated staff cannot wait to assist you!
We have convenient hours all week long for you to come in and apply! Our standard application time are Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm. If these hours do not work for you please contact your local office so we can accommodate a time that works best for you! IF ANYONE CAN, MANCAN! We are located at 1918 Fulton Rd. NW, Canton, OH 44709. Contact us at 330-492-2900
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs near me? Call Mancan today!!
Canton Mancan Professional Temporary Employment Staffing agency has jobs in Canton Ohio. We are located at 1918 Fulton Rd NW Canton OH, 44709. You can email us at Cantonprofessionaljobs@mancan.com OR CALL 330.492.2900
#JobsInBarbertonOhio #NowHiring #MancanHasJobs #Administrative #Clerical #Career #DINDC