A top manufacturing company in Marietta, OH is looking for a Lab Tech.
The primarily role of Lab Technician is to ensure materials are acceptable for use by evaluating all results from testing and visual inspection. An additional role is to help maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products. At this time this position will be a second shift position (3:00 PM - 11:30 PM) although the selected candidate may be asked to work other positions from time to time and would have the opportunity to request movement to other shifts as positions open.
QA Lab Technician duties include:
• Performing various laboratory tests on finished product (lawn edging, paver, dock edging, matting, and chair mats). Laboratory tests include material and functional testing.
• Performing various visual inspections and dimensional checks of products at different stages of the manufacturing process.
• Evaluate materials, packaging, and products to ensure compliance with Dimex standards.
• Support Marketing, Sales, and Product Development groups via approve lab requests (including but not limited to sample preparations for displays and third-party laboratories)
• Lead in the resolution of quality related issues.
• Lead or significantly participate in production trials
• Communicate required adjustments to quality and production supervisors.
• Approve final production by confirming the product meets specifications.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or its equivalent. Associate's degree preferred.
• Previous experience in quality department for a manufacturing facility is an added benefit.
• Ability to use a computer and basic experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
• Ability to operate a variety of equipment in QA Lab.
• Ability to use statistical methods for monitoring and charting
• Ability to conduct analyses and create reports
• Ability to work independently under general guidance from Quality Supervisor.
• Ability to compile, interpret, and record observations
• Ability to maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
• Help maintain laboratory and equipment as needed
• Must be able to drive a fork truck
• Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment physical with includes a drug screen and a post offer pre-employment background check.
This is a Temp to Hire position.
A full benefit package is available after 30 days of employment, matching 401K program after 6 months of employment.
Competitive compensation and eligibility for quarterly bonus program.
Company perks like Cedar Point or King's Island tickets!
This company has plenty of room for advancement and TONS OF EARNING POTENTIAL.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 740.373.9675
We are located at 112 Putnam Street in Marietta, OH. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 740.373.3913, E-MAIL MariettaJobs@mancan.com, or Call your LOCAL MANCAN @ 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you! Mancan.com
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
MANCAN STAFFING has the best jobs in Marietta Ohio!
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency accepts applications on Monday Thru Friday from 9:00-3:00pm.