CNC Machine Operator, Set Up CNC OP needed in Lodi, Ohio
• Operates production machinery to complete assigned tasks. Sets up lathes with data provided by the Company.
• Sets up all production machinery and equipment.
• Inspects parts visually and uses measuring tools to ensure compliance to specifications and drawings. Documents results as required.
• Performs re-inspections and re-work as requested.
• Maintains machinery including cleaning and making necessary adjustments. Informs management of any significant problems with machinery.
• Works from program instructions and blueprints and process set up sheet.
• Uses a variety of precision measuring equipment during machine, tool and fixture set-up and adjustments.
• Position, align and secure fixtures in chuck or to a faceplate on set-up and operational sketch.
• Observe control panel indications and number display lights.
• Follows established production procedures and instructions.
• Meets quality and safety standards, while meeting deadlines.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Some manufacturing, CNC machining experience is a plus; at least 1 year
• Must be able to read blueprints
Apply at Medina Mancan M-TH 9-11am & 1-3pm with 2 forms of ID and Resume. Call 330-721-9675