Mancan Staffing is hiring a Quality Technician for a manufacturing company in Glassport. This is a full time direct hire position I that consists of performing and documenting solution analysis including incoming, in-process and final inspections of parts as required, standard wet process laboratory analysis such as chemical bath titrations, maintaining proper quality logs, parts measurement, performing and documenting quality compliance audits as necessary, performing and documenting calibration of quality critical equipment and instrumentation.
• Ability to accurately measure in-process and final processed parts with high precision utilizing most fundamental measurement tools.
• Quality Certification Preferred, ASQ Certified Quality Auditor/Technician.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or a general education diploma (GED) along with 4 yrs. of experience or an associate degree along with 2 yrs. of experience.
• Use of both specialized and standard computer applications in the performance of duties.
• Requires Heavy Lifting of Parts 30lbs + and up to 100lbs with assistance.
• Ability to work overtime and various schedules when necessary including weekend hours and/or evenings.
This company offers Competitive pay rates, Paid vacation, Medical, dental and vision benefits, Short Term / Long Term disability benefits, AFLAC supplemental insurances, 401(k) / ESOP retirement plans and Tuition reimbursement program.
Apply online at www.mancan.com or apply in person Monday through Friday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume with you. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 1039 Waterdam Plaza Dr. McMurray, PA 15317. Please call us at 724-941-3895 with any questions.