CNC Machinist needed for an Ashtabula company on all 3 shifts. Pay is based on experience.
1) Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and Vernier calipers.
2) Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
3) Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
4) Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
5) Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
6) Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
7) Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
8) Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
9) Lay out, measure, and mark metal stock in order to display placement of cuts.
10) Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions and to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
11) Check work pieces to ensure that they are properly lubricated and cooled.
12) Maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
13) Position and fasten work pieces.
14) Operate equipment to verify operational efficiency.
15) Install repaired parts into equipment, or install new equipment.
16) Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment in order to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024. Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Check out all of Chardon Mancan jobs at www.mancan.com