THIS IS A GREAT JOB WITH A FANTASTIC COMPANY
We have an immediate need for an assembly technician.
You must possess the following qualities:
Experienced in general mechanical assembly, Experienced with a variety of hand and power tools used in general mechanical assembly, must have the ability to work as a team player in a team environment, and must be capable of lifting 50 pounds, Refrigeration and/or electrical assembly skills a plus. The perfect candidate will have common hand tool knowledge, be able to follow instructions & interpret drawings.
1) Experience with basic hand tools doing assembly work.
2) Mechanical aptitude to build complex mechanical assemblies
3) Electrical aptitude or skills a plus but not a requirement
4) Needs to be dependable, cooperative & a quick learner.
5) Must be willing to follow procedures & work in a team environment.
· Experience assembling and troubleshooting electrical subassemblies and systems.
· Ability to read an electrical schematic.
· Must possess a positive, can-do attitude and be willing the work in a team environment
We want to expand the role of receiving to include receiving inspection beyond the past requirement of just “putting the parts away”. This requires some additional experience, brain-power, and skills than what people we have traditionally hired in shipping / receiving.
The ideal Receiving person would have:
• Qualified training on Fork Lift
• Technical ability to compare incoming electrical, mechanical, and sheet metal components to receiving inspection drawings to determine that incoming material meets our specifications.
• 2+ years of receiving inspection experience
• Good communications skills
• Good time management skills
• Self-starter, willing to learn, ability to work with minimal supervision
•This position is temp to hire
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the areas top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at (740) 373.9675.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency accepts applications Monday Thru Friday from 9:00-3:00pm.
We are located at 112 Putnam Street in Marietta, OH. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 740.373.3913, E-MAIL MariettaJobs@mancan.com, or Call your LOCAL MANCAN @ 740.373.9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist will help you! Mancan.com
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!