WAREHOUSE ACCOCIATES needed in Perry. Warehouse Associate must handle warehouse inventory by approved company methods and procedures, including receiving, shipping and accounting for inbound and outbound shipments and orders. These procedures are to be carried out per established company procedures.
This position is 1st shift- 7am to 4pm with overtime opportunities-is long term and will be temp-to-hire. Pay starts at $12.00/hr
The Warehouse Associate must possess strong vision and perception of differentiating the parts and must be able to work well with numbers.
• Process orders per pick tickets for company delivery, shipment or pickup.
• Distribute stock to its appropriate location.
• Maintain the warehouse in a clean orderly and safe work environment including, but not limited to sweeping floor and emptying all trash containers.
• Receive and sort inventory and operating supplies.
• With completion of proper training operate the warehouse equipment required to complete the assigned tasks. (Scales, staple machines, forklift, chop saw, UPS equipment, etc…)
• At the direction of the Branch Warehouse Manager to maintain the back-order files.
• When necessary, to install Caps and O-Rings on parts before putting into inventory or shipping.
• At the direction of the Branch Warehouse Manager must be able to assemble shipping boxes in quantities and fill the assembled box storage bin.
• Do not allow product to be removed from the Warehouse with unauthorized documentation.
• Assist as necessary loading of product on delivery vehicles.
• Makes the best use of work time to complete projects and assignments on schedule.
• Perform other applicable duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
Warehouse Associate must be capable of standing, sitting, and walking in order to conduct business. Must see well enough to prepare and read business documents and distinguish parts by color and configuration. Must have good use of hands finger dexterity – coupled with ability to move or lift at least eighty-five (85) pounds of weight.
Must be able to read and write English and communicate effectively with all concerned to business as it applies to the job function.
LICENSE OR CERIFICATE:
Required: Valid Driver’s License
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at www.mancan.com/ or we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024.Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
Check out all of Chardon Mancan jobs at www.mancan.com