Have you ever wanted to own your own business? How about owning part of a business? We have an EMPLOYEE OWNED Wooster Company looking for FORKLIFT OPERATORS and looking for candidates that want to grow with their company! What does that mean for you? Profit sharing! The primary responsibilities of the forklift operator are preparing paperwork, inspecting materials and equipment, set up/remove dock plates, transfer product to/from pallets, data entry, prepare bills of lading for loaded trailers, and replace propane cylinders. In addition, ALL employees are required to assist in other areas so forklift operators will be asked to help in other areas. You may assist machine operators, operate a press, and operate an automatic bander. Everyone is responsible for maintaining a clean work environment and be safety conscious.
They offer a competitive atmosphere and are currently working OT. You must be able to work 1st shift 7-3:30p and 3rd shift 11-7a. This is a temp-to-hire position.
Candidates are required to pass a measurement test, basic math test, national background check, and drug screen. Will need to have a valid driver license and diploma/GED. A solid work ethic is crucial for this position. Candidates must be able to demonstrate reliability and longevity.
Benefits once hired:
• This is a 100% employee owned company
• Once hired you will be given the option to buy stock in the company. This has been a very lucrative investment for their employees
• You cannot own stock in the company unless you work for this company. Extra incentive to be great at what you do. Everything the employees do affects the company and their success.
• Quarterly bonuses. The bonuses are based on the profit of the company each quarter. This is a huge benefit considering all associate have an impact to this number. This is also, why the company is not looking for average employees. These bonuses factor up to 10-15% of associates wages each year.
•This company offers a unique 401K program. Instead of matching which only benefits employees that find it a value to invest in a 401K (not many do) they give all associates 3% on top of their paychecks and put in a 401K for them
• Health care. The company offers full health care, eye and dental for a very reasonable price.
• A clean safe work environment
• This company has a world class facility and they have the best equipment in the industry
• The lowest they pay is $17/HR, up to a top rate of $23-24/HR
• Opportunity for advancement.
Mancan offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacations, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan Staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It’s a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
We take applications Monday-Friday 8-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume. Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 435 Beall Ave Wooster, OH 44691. Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today 330-264-5375 #WoosterMancan