A growing Akron area company is searching for reliable, driven candidates with mechanical skills looking for a career! Do you have experience with installing, assembling, dis-assembling, welding, or fabrication? Apply today!
• Current open positions include: Options Installer
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
• Able to follow instructions for installing and building a variety of interior parts including OEM, Transit Works and custom-made piece seats into a vehicle, steps/running boards, drive shaft loops, wheelchair holders, Oxygen tank holders, safety kits, shoulder tracks, stanchion poles and wheelchair lifts.
• Understand and follow DOT specifications.
• Must be comfortable working with vehicle 12 volt systems.
• Must have an eye for identifying potential problem.
• Must be able to produce in a fast pace environment.
• Track supplies and equipment notifying manager of inventory levels.
• Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
• Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
• Comply with Core Values always (LOVE IT).
• Complete other duties as assigned.
• Work Hours are Mon-Thurs 5am-3:30pm, with overtime on Fridays
• $14/hour with an increase upon hire-in!
• Mechanically Inclined!
• Diploma or GED
• Ability to use various hand and power tools such as sockets/ratchets, wrenches, impacts, drills, screw guns, air saws, utility knives and tape measures.
• Valid driver’s license
• Steel or composite toed boots
• Must be able to follow work instructions and follow installation guidelines.
• Understanding of Federal and State Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to read blueprints
• Submit to and pass national background check and drug screen.
• Individuals with background/experience in any of the following:
Vocational School, Automotive – trade school experience, heavy machine operation, Carpentry, Car audio installation, housing electrical, manufacturing electrical assembly, construction, and consumer assembly bicycles/etc.
• While through Mancan, we offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical.
• After hire-in benefits are offered QUICKLY! Enroll the 1st of the month after 30 days on their payroll. They offer Medical, dental, vision, Flexible spending account, Short Term Disability, Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability, Additional Life Insurance, Wellness Program
• Also offer 401k with company match, Paid Time Off, Vacation Time pro-rated after one year and then increments increase based on years of service, $75 Steel Toe Boot Reimbursement annually, $75 RX Safety Glasses annually Reviewed after 90 days and annually, Opportunities for learning, advancement, and development
NORTON MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is hiring! Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan, including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-706-9675
Start application online with Mancan or we take applications Monday - Friday 9am-4pm or call for an appointment time. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Norton Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 4091 S Cleveland- Massillon Rd, Norton, OH 44203. Please call us at 330-706-9675 with any questions! #DINDI