Don't like doing the same thing day after day or sitting in one spot all day? A local Killbuck company is seeking a Quality Production Technician to work on the floor and in the office!
This position will aid in completing the necessary duties for both production and quality.
Pay starts at $13/hr and typical working hours will be: Monday-Friday 8a-4p, but are subject to change. This is a fulltime, temp to permanent position!
Production / Quality Duties:
• Responsible for entering and reconciling production in Syteline
• Responsible for investigating and correcting production recording issues
• Reporting weekly production efficiencies
• Be an ISO trained auditor
• Assist Bonnie in quality issues and paperwork
• Syteline information auditor/adjustor
• Audit daily inspection sheets and report any findings
• Supply supervisors with paperwork/information on production as needed
• Participate in monthly inventories
• Assist engineer in tasks
• Communicate with floor personnel on production reporting issues
• Assist with scrap issues as necessary
• Proficient in Microsoft Office- emphasis on Excel and Word
• Trainable in other software applications, specifically Syteline
• Good organizational skills and a self-starter
• A team player and can work across departments
• Experience in rubber or plastic extrusions is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
• Strong attention to detail and good planning and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to learn and improve existing processes
• Ability to multi-task and push several projects simultaneously
• Strong communication skills
Benefits once hired permanent:
• After 30 days of hire pay rate is $13.00.
• After 60 days we offer health, dental, and vision insurance: company pays 80%
• After 60 days, 401 K offered with company matching up to 4%.
• After 60 days eligible for company holidays, 10 paid a year.
• After 1 year service 1 week paid vacation and after 2 years of service then 2 weeks paid vacation.
Mancan offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacations, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan Staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It’s a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
We take applications Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 34 S Clay St Ste F Millersburg, OH 44654. Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today 330-674-5627. #MillersburgMancan #ZR15 #DINDI