Zanesville Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is hiring!!!
We are the staffing company with a CAN DO ATTITUDE! An EXCITING new job is right around the corner for you!
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is seeking an Executive Assistant
• Skill in: public speaking; planning, organizing, and scheduling programs and activities; operation of computers; application of job software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and desktop publishing; maintaining work records; verbal and written communications; customer service; workplace team building; use of the Internet and e-mail as sources to retrieve and disburse information; follow-through and detail orientation.
• Takes responsible independent initiative to timely complete the assigned work plan and other job requirements to expected performance standards, including making appropriate decisions, within the scope of authority, as is needed to implement the plan to performance standards.
• Suggest additional priorities as may be necessary to accomplish the overall responsibilities of the position, and develops and implements efficient and effective work methods needed to appropriately and timely accomplish plan, in so far as the work methods are compliant with the customers policies and procedures.
• Maintains the highest level of integrity and professionalism in all aspects of job performance, and keeps abreast of current trends and “best practices” in the field.
• Performs job responsibilities and maintains all records in accordance with the customer policy, procedure and protocol, and applicable laws and regulations.
• Keeps the Executive Director informed regarding progress toward completing job responsibilities and seeks guidance from the Executive Director regarding matters that need clarification or approval.
• Assumes accountability for the results of the position, subject to the general oversight, direction and ultimate approval of the Executive Director as the Executive Director determines necessary.
• Maintains confidentiality of donor information and other confidential and sensitive information relevant to the job.
• Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and punctual attendance and works outside of normal schedule as required.
• While performing duties of this job, the employee regularly converses verbally with others in person and by telephone. The employee occasionally exhibits digital dexterity and eye-hand coordination when performing general typing, word processing and other tasks. The employee frequently sits for periods of time in the office, during meetings and when traveling, and occasionally stands and walks. Vision demands include close, relatively detailed vision when using the computer.
Mancan temporary employment staffing agency offers our employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical, referral bonus, direct deposit and weekly pay. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan temporary staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Mancan has the best jobs in Zanesville, Ohio. Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Monday-Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume to our Zanesville area location. Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 1228 Brandywine Blvd. Zanesville, Ohio 43701. Please feel free to call us at 740-522-0234 with any questions. #Mancanjobs #MancanZanesville #DINDC